02.05.2024 15:22

Новости:

TрВ-Наука: текущий номер - http://scientific.ru/smf/index.php?board=132.0

Ссылка на последние сообщения - http://scientific.ru/smf/index.php?action=recent

Сайт газеты "Троицкий вариант - Наука" - https://trv-science.ru

Субач Сергей Владимирович

Автор Êóäëàòûé, 05.02.2006 18:54

« предыдущая - следующая »

Êóäëàòûé

05.02.2006 18:54 Последнее редактирование: 12.12.2006 19:32 от Кудлатый
Name:

Serguei Soubatch (Sergey Subach)

Contacts:

International University Bremen, School of Engineering and Science
P.O. Box 750 561 28725 Bremen  Germany
s.soubatch@iu-bremen.de

Date of birthday:
September 19, 1973

Education:

1994 Bachelor degree in Physics, Tomsk State University, Russia

1996 Master degree in Physics, Tomsk State University, Russia

2002 PhD degree in Physics, Tomsk State University, Russia

Research Interests:

Surface Science, Organics and Inorganics Growth Processes

Scientific society membership:

German Physical Society (DPG)

Awards:

2002, Research fellowship awarded by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)

2001, Award of the organisation committee of the 5th Multinational Congress on Electron Microscopy, Lecce, Italy

2001, Grant awarded by the Russian Federal Program "Integration"

2000, Fellowship awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)

1998, Fellowship awarded by the Russian Federal Program "Integration"

1996, Diploma with honour of Master's degree, Tomsk State University, Russia

1996, Tomsk district administration award in the field of science and education

Scientific biography:

November, 2004 - present
Research Associate, International University Bremen, Bremen, Germany

September, 2002 - October, 2004:
Postdoc, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart, Germany

February, 2001 - July, 2001:
GuestScientist, Institute of Technical Physics at Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen, Germany

August, 1999 - August 2002:
Research Scientist, Siberian Physical-Technical Institute at Tomsk State University, Russia

June, 1996 - July, 1999:
PhD Student, Department of Physics, Tomsk State University, Russia

Publications:

I.V. lvonin, L.G. Lavrent'eva, V.S. Lukash, S.V. Subach, E.V. Chernikov, A.N. Tarzimyanov, Initial stages in the growth and development of junctions in heteroepitaxy of InP on GaAs, Russian Physics Journal 39 (1996) p.571.

M.D. Vilisova, I.V. Ivonin, L.G. Lavrentieva, S.V. Subach, M.P. Yakubenya, V.V. Preobrazhenski, M.A. Putyato, B.R. Semyagin, N.A. Bert, Yu.G. Musikhin, V.V. Chaldyshev, Structure and properties of InGaAs layers grown by low-temperature molecular-beam epitaxy, Semiconductors 33 (1999) p.824.

B. Bobrovnikova, M.D. Vilisova, I.V. Ivonin, L.G. Lavrent'yeva, V.V. Preobrazhenskii, M.A. Putyato, B.R. Semyagin, S.V. Subach, The effect of flow ratio between elements of groups III and V on the structure and prorerties of InGaAs layers grown by low-temperature molecular-beam epitaxy, Russian Physics Journal 43 (2000) p.816.

I.Ivonin, S.Soubatch, A.Gutakovskii, V.Preobrazhenskii, M.Putyato, Application of TEM for investigations of surface and structural properties of LTG InGaAs // Proc. of 5th MCEM. Lecce. Italy Sept2001-- Rinton Press, New Jersey, 2001, P. 315.

C. Steen, P. Kiesel , S. Tautz, S. Kramer, S. Soubatch, S. Malzer, G. H. Doehler, N-channel conductance spectroscopy of deep defects in low temperature grown GaAs Physica B: Condensed Metter 308-310 (2001) p.1177.

C. Steen, P. Kiesel, S. Tautz, S. Kramer, S. Soubatch, S. Malzer, G. H. Doehler, Optical and electrical spectroscopy of defects in low temperature grown GaAs, Materials Science and Engineering B, 88 (2002) p.191.

I.A. Bobrovnikova, M.D. Vilisova, I.V. Ivonin, L.G. Lavrentieva, V.V. Preobrazhenskii, M.A. Putiato, B.R. Semyagin, S.V. Subach, S.E. Toropov, Influence of the substrate orientation on the silicon capture into A- and B- sublattices of gallium arsenide in molecular beam epitaxy, Russian Physics Journal, 45 (2002) p.414.

I.A. Bobrovnikova, M.D. Vilisova, I.V. Ivonin, L.G. Lavrentieva, V.V. Preobrazhenskii, M.A. Putiato, B.R. Semyagin, S.V. Subach, S.E. Toropov, Effect of Growth Conditions on Incorporation of Si into Ga and As Sublattices of GaAs During Molecular-Beam Epitaxy, Semiconductors, 37 (2003) p.1047.

L.L. Anisimova, A.K. Gutakovskii, I.V. Ivonin, V.V. Preobrazhenskii, M.A. Putyato, B.R. Semyagin, S.V. Subach, Defect Formation in LT MBE InGaAs and GaAs, Journal of Structural Chemistry, 45 (2004) pp. S96.

S. Soubatch and U. Starke, Growth of ultrathin Ag films on 4H-SiC(0001), Materials Science Forum, 457-460 (2004) p.419.

S. Soubatch and U. Starke, Nucleation and reaction of Ag on 4H-SiC(0001), Materials Science Forum, 483-485 (2005) p.741.

S. Soubatch, S.E. Saddow, S.P. Rao, W.Y. Lee, M. Konuma, and U. Starke, Structure and morphology of 4H-SiC wafer surfaces after H2-etching, Materials Science Forum, 483-485 (2005) p.761.

A. Kraft, R. Temirov, S.K.M. Henze, S. Soubatch, M. Rohlfing, F.S. Tautz Lateral adsorption geometry and site-specific electronic structure of a large organic chemisorbate on a metal surface, Physical Review B 74  (2006) p.041402.

S. Soubatch, R. Temirov, M. Weinhold, F.S. Tautz, The interplay between molecular orientation, film morphology and luminescence properties of tetracene thin films on epitaxial AlOx/Ni3Al(111), Surface Science 600 (2006) p.4679.

M. Weinhold, S. Soubatch, R. Temirov, M. Rohlfing, B. Jastorff, F.S. Tautz, C. Doose, Structure and bonding of the multifunctional amino acid L-DOPA on Au(110), Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 110 (2006) p.23756.

S. Soubatch, R. Temirov, F.S. Tautz, Molecular flexibility as a factor affecting the surface ordering of Organic adsorbates on metal substrates, Langmuir, 22 (2006) p.9572.

R. Temirov, S. Soubatch, A. Lucian, F.S. Tautz, Free-electron-like dispersion in an organic monolayer film on a metal substrate, Nature 444 (2006) p.350.

S. Soubatch, W. Y. Lee, M. Hetzel, C. Virojanadara, C. Coletti, S.E. Saddow, U. Starke,  Atomic Structure of Non-Basal-Plane SiC Surfaces: Hydrogen Etching and Surface Phase Transformations, in Silicon Carbide 2006 -- Materials, Processing and Devices, ed. by M. Dudley, M.A. Capano, T. Kimoto, A.R. Powell, S. Wang (Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 911 Warrendale, PA, 2006), p.0911-B07-01